Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thing 2- Blogging

WOW! Honestly I have NEVER had a blog page or even blogged. This whole experience is new for me but a lot of fun to create! I had a hard time trying to find the background until a classmate of mine taught me how to copy past the background URL to the HTML JavaScript in the design part of my blog. 


I have looked at sevearal blogs now and have gotten a clear understanding of what blogs are for and what bloggers do. To me its seems that blogs are a form of public opinion which people express on different topics of interest. Usually we watch the news and just take in what we are shown w/o having a way to express how we might feel about that news, but in the "blogging world", one can comment about what is on the news and on other matter which they feel strongly about. I was looking at other blogs when when I saw Cindy's I like a lot of the blogs she has been viewing. The one I am following and a fan of are:  People Magazine, BBC News, Education Weekly.





No comments:

Post a Comment