Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thing #15 Things like Skype

I really like Skype. It is amazing to see people so clearly on the the computer or phone screen. When Skype was discovered at my house everyone was so excited. We have a lot of family in Pakistan and we haven't seen them in years. We always bought those international phone cards and called them and got to hear their voice, but to see their faces and talk to them live was very exciting for my family. I tried to use some of the other similar
forms of Skype but was disappointed to know that I could no use the video conferencing tool because I didn't have an apple product to download it on. I heard from Cindy, one of my classmates, that Tango is another form of Skype. I tried to download the app on my iPhone but unfortunately my phone was not compatible to have Tango on it. 


However, I am excited that my husband and I can Skype through our iPhone. He is gone to New York for business for a whole week. Its not going to be so lonely without him if I get to see his face and talk to him then just hear his voice. YEAH SKYPE

Orchard13311

No comments:

Post a Comment