Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thing #10 Online Productivity Tools

I never knew about a collaborative web base tool that allowed multiple people to input their views, text, links, and ect...all while others are on the same document being worked on. When I started my technology grad courses, I was introduced to Google Docs. Google Docs is pretty user friendly and I love that it has all the Microsoft features in it. The best part about Google Docs. is that it has an option to make forms. As an educator we are making anticipation guides at towards the beginning of our lessons to get the students thinking about the topic. Its more like getting the students opinion on things. It promotes great conversations and the teacher just listen and manages the conversation. The form option on Google Docs. is a great way to create anticipation guides. 


I explored Zoho Writer and thought that is was a lot like Google Docs. I like that it had many more options to make your document(s) look presentable. I didn't find a form option on Zoho. I created a animal adaptation question quiz for the kids to take, but had a hard time attaching it to my blog. Was anyone successful in putting their document on their blog? 

No comments:

Post a Comment