Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thing #17 Claymations

I created a claymation for the Water Cycle. I picked the water cycle because when I tried to find some claymations for the water cycle on You Tube, they were very unclear and choppy.  It seems that the water cycle is either taught or brushed up upon in almost every other grade level. It would be really effective for students and a great visual to see a quick claymation on the water cycle while they sing the water cycle song. I had fun creating this claymation. Its required to take alot of pictures. You had to position the camera towards your secenary then move the objects on your secenary it a bit then take the picture then move the objects again a bit then take the picture and so on. After all the pictures were taken, I imported my pictures and music (in this case my own voice singing) onto movie maker, set my transition time to 0.3 sec per picture and WHALA I got my claymation. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment